Ceramic Tile Distributors Association booth #7832
Offering connection, benefits and education to members
Don’t miss the CTDA highlights at Coverings this year. Booth #7832 will provide:
- Information on CTDA member benefits including the new cost-savings member benefits
- Particulars about CTDA’s Social Media program
- Details on The Certified Ceramic Tile Salesperson (CCTS) Program
- A Total Solutions Plus (TSP) 2018 giveaway. You can register as an attendee for TSP at the booth too!
- Tuesday night Happy Hour
- The 2018 CTDA Supplier of the Year Award
Certified Ceramic Tile Salesperson (CCTS) exam held at Coverings
On Tuesday, May 8, at CTDA’s Booth #7832, learn about CTDA’s CCTS Program. Certification delivers professional recognition for your knowledge and technical competence. The CCTS Program allows you to demonstrate to your customers and competitors that your company has the most current ceramic tile industry expertise available. Through the CCTS Program, companies can gain the prestige, professional recognition, expanded knowledge and increased customer satisfaction through documented sales competence. It’s the first and only certification program specifically designed by and for ceramic tile salespeople! Join the program to:
- Raise professionalism
- Promote focus on product features and benefits
- Increase employee pride
- Provide a competitive edge
- Increase profits
- Establish the CTDA as an important standard-setting body for professional competence in the ceramic tile industry
Also on Tuesday, May 8, CTDA will conduct a CCTS Certification exam, with at least three potential CCTSs taking the test to be certified. The Study Guide for the exam is also available as an online education course, created in conjunction with the University of Ceramic Tile and Stone (UofCTS) for people who are preparing to take the CCTS test.
For additional information or for an application, visit: www.ctdahome.org/content/education/ccts.asp or contact CTDA staff at: 630-545-9415 or email: [email protected]
Tuesday night: happy hour; 2018 Supplier of the Year
Stop by CTDA Booth #7832 on Tuesday evening for Happy Hour! Enjoy a special drink from CTDA.
The CTDA 2018 Supplier of the Year will be announced Tuesday evening as well. CTDA and its distributor members value the importance of supplier relationships so, annually, CTDA distributor members recognize the supplier who provides the most value to CTDA distributor members and the ceramic tile and stone industry by awarding them The CTDA Supplier of the Year Award. CTDA’s distributor members take a survey, rating up to three suppliers each on the following criteria: leadership, marketing, training, technology, communication, policies, and product shipment and support. Past recipients include industry leading companies such as Florida Tile, Crossville, LATICRETE and MAPEI.
CTDA member benefits
During the show stop by CTDA’s Booth # 7832 to learn about member benefits and if you aren’t already a member, fill out an application. Applications are also accepted online here: www.ctdahome.org/content/membership/application.asp.
Several benefits are as follows:
- Card Connect, a credit card processing company whose services are available to CTDA members at deeply discounted prices. Companies have seen savings of 10% to more than 50% on credit card processing fees when switching to Card Connect.
- Human resources and benefits solutions through Insperity. Insperity offers many products and services including: Payroll, Time and Attendance, Recruiting Services, Retirement Services, Financial Services, Performance Management and more.
- PartnerShip helps CTDA members save money on every inbound, outbound, small and large shipment. PartnerShip not only provides excellent savings to its clients but also provides a complete managed solution for shipping Less Than Load and Full Load shipments.
- CTDA members can receive major travel savings through complimentary access to MyPlanITraveler, a travel membership site that provides wholesale pricing on hotel stays, vacation resorts, car rentals, cruises and travel activities.
- Northwestern Mutual provides insurance and wealth management to individuals and businesses. Through CTDA’s partnership with Northwestern Mutual, you have access to Northwestern business professionals who can provide you and your company with a FREE business evaluation.
- The CCTS Program for professional ceramic tile salespeople.
- CTDA Membership has many additional benefits including access to Educational Webinars, discounted online education through UofCTS, Tile Training in a Box – a shade variation program that uses graphic representations of each variation along with full-color photographs of actual tile installations – networking through Total Solutions Plus, committee involvement or small groups. For information on all member benefits, visit the CTDA website: www.ctdahome.org/content/membership/benefits.asp.
Register for Total Solutions Plus
Stop by booth #7832 to register for Total Solutions Plus 2018. Over 650 attendees took part in the networking, educational sessions and keynote speakers that Total Solutions Plus 2017 offered and another recording-breaking year is expected in 2018. The purpose of Total Solutions Plus is to annually bring the ceramic tile industry together to network and learn from each other.
This year Total Solutions Plus is October 27-30, 2018, at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas. Experience thrilling keynote sessions, engaging breakout sessions, receptions and tours to enhance networking experiences with your peers and business partners in the tile industry.
Follow CTDA on social media.
• LinkedIn: linkedin.com/groups/1937152 as Ceramic Tile Distributors Association.
• Twitter: twitter.com/theCTDA as @theCTDA
• Facebook: facebook.com/Ceramic-Tile-Distributors-Association-CTDA-268340616510423/ as Ceramic Tile Distributors Association (CTDA).