Southeastern United States
Sanders Hyland Corporation is a large and growing commercial flooring contractor based in Mobile, AL. Founded in 1988 our commitment to quality and value has made us a leading force in the commercial flooring industry. We operate mainly in the Southeast with offices in Birmingham and Mobile, Alabama, Gulfport, Mississippi and sales agents in Nashville, TN. We’ve completed more than 4000 projects, ranging from $ 100,000 to over $14 million.
Sanders Hyland Corporation’s mission is to exceed our customer’s standard of excellence with integrity and professionalism in a safe environment on every project.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
Manage large commercial flooring projects which includes:
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of assigned projects
- Coordinate and manage flooring personnel on assigned projects
- Execute conflict resolution effectively to ensure success on each project
- Have excellent written and verbal communication with clients, other subcontractors, and project personnel to execute the project
- Provide leadership in Sanders Hyland Corporation through building relationships, motivating others, providing clear direction and cooperative teamwork.
- Communicate and interact with clients, potential clients and subcontractors to identify and pursue potential work.
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction management is preferred. A combination of education and work experience will also be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in all aspects of project Managing, Planning and Construction processing.
- Must be familiar with all types of flooring materials (including but not limited to:hard tile, fabrication stones, all soft goods such as carpet, etc.)
- Must be familiar with all components associated with flooring materials listed above (underlayments, grouts, waterproofing, etc.)
- Must be able to read and take official drawings and specifications
- Experience on large commercial jobs
- Must be an excellent communicator with organizational skills and leadership qualities
- Salary negotiable
- Employee Health Insurance
- Vehicle Allowances
- Paid time off
Email resumes to [email protected]