TCNA Mexico Announces OB Expo
(México City, MX) Tile Council of North America—Mexico, has launched a new tradeshow, premiering in October 2019 at the Expo Santa Fe, which is located in the heart of Mexico City’s modern business district. Obra Blanca Expo (OB Expo) is a unique tradeshow that specializes in interior and exterior finishes, and those building materials used in the final stage of a construction or remodel project; the stage when an architect or designer crowns a project with finishing touches.
More than a tradeshow, OB Expo is a platform where architectural design and technical professionals come together for three days of events to strengthen relationships, discover the latest trends and new product innovations, and above all, to be inspired.
“To ensure optimum benefit for our target audiences, OB Expo has formed alliances with influential publications, industry associations, real estate and investor organizations, and key business stakeholders in the country,” said Fernando Lozano Assad, director of TCNA—Mexico. “We are excited to bring such a unique experience to Mexico City in 2019.”
OB Expo is structured on five main pillars:
- OB Exhibition – Pavilions organized thematically with highly-recognized brands from around the world to ensure attendees can maximize their time and experience
- OB Experts – Conference programs with internationally-recognized and awarded architects sharing their projects and business experience
- OB Exposure – The latest trends presented by leading architects and interior designers using exhibitor products
- OB Encounters – Business and sales meeting opportunities scheduled through OB Expo’s digital B2B platform
- OB Experiences – Networking area for visitors and exhibitors where new ideas take shape to innovate the industry
OB Expo, slated for October 15-17, is supported by a team of leaders in exhibitions and industry events. TRADEX is the organizer of OB Expo, with more than 20 active exhibitions in Mexico. Circulo Cuadrado, a pioneering communications company focused on Architecture and Design, will lead OB Expo’s communications and public relations.
For more information, contact Martha Salazar, T: 864-646-8453