ANSI Compliant Deluxe Side-Release Wrist Lanyard for small hand tools up to 5 lbs.
The Gear Keeper® TL1-2007 offers worksite safety, increased productivity and fast change-out of tools.
MARKET INTEREST: Safety, Building and Construction, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Warehousing… any industry with employees working at heights.
Objects falling from above are the 4th major cause of industrial accidents and a 5 $billion cost to industry. In a major effort to reduce injury, damage and death from falling tools and equipment, new American National Safety Institute (ANSI) safety guidelines are now in effect.
• Can safely secure tools up to 5 lbs.
• Particularly important when a short drop length is critical when climbing or working in close quarters.
• No need to waste time when working with a variety of different tools.
• Users can quickly change out many tools by unclicking one tool and click in another.
• Engineered with user-ergonomics and safety in mind to maximize productivity.
• The retractor’s light 7 oz. tension let’s technicians use tool like it isn’t even attached to the tether
but strong enough to keep line taut to avoid snagging or interference.
• Quality Assurance includes the company’s dynamic and static testing, drop load testing
with up to a 100% safety margin and cycle testing for safe productive use and long-life.