USG Durock™ Brand waterproofing membrane
Quick-dry Liquid Waterproofing Membrane: USG Durock™ Brand waterproofing membrane keeps unwanted moisture out, saves construction time and costs
USG Durock™ Brand Liquid Waterproofing and Crack Isolation Membrane is ideal for waterproofing wet areas from showers (including continuous-use residential and commercial steam showers) to flooring assemblies to countertops. This liquid membrane provides a sealed waterproof barrier in a single-step application when administered over vertical smooth surfaces or in a two-ply application when used on rough surfaces and all horizontal surfaces. Its fast-drying time allows for quick turnaround on the jobsite.
- Can be rolled, brushed, troweled and sprayed
- Low Permeance Rating (0.38 perms at 20 mil dry thickness) per ASTM E96 Procedure E
- Anti-fracture protection up to 1/8 in. (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- Bonds directly to stainless steel, PVC and ABS drains
- One coat on vertical surfaces for smooth substrates such as USG Fiberock® Tile Backerboard
- Two coats on rough substrates such as USG Durock® Brand Cement Board, and for all horizontal applications
- Suitable for waterproofing floors, walls and countertops
USG Durock™ Brand Liquid Waterproofing and Crack Isolation Membrane is available nationwide through tile and flooring distributor channels. For additional more information, please visit usg.com/tileandflooring.