Neolith by TheSize Announces Exhibition in 30th Annual International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF)
The sintered stone manufacturer will showcase its latest décors for high-end commercial and residential architectural surfacing design at the 30th annual ICFF show in New York City, May 20 – 23, 2018
TheSize, manufacturer of sintered stone surfacing brand Neolith, announces its exhibition with New York City-based distribution partner, HG Stones, at the 2018 International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF), a premier trade showcase for architecture and fine interior design. Neolith will be showcasing its latest product introductions and furniture applications at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in Manhattan, May 20-23 at ICFF Booth #2145.
“As a first time exhibitor at ICFF, we look forward to introducing our Neolith surfacing collection of furniture and décor applications to a new audience of architects and designers,” said Mar Esteve, director of marketing, TheSize Surfaces. “With ICFF being an internationally-recognized event, this is the premier opportunity for Neolith, as a Spain-based brand with presence in over 70 countries, to network with design professionals from across the world who come to find inspiration and share knowledge and experience.”
A pioneer in the sintered stone surfacing product category, Neolith has sparked a growing trend in thin slab surfaces for virtually any commercial or residential space, from flooring and countertops to furniture and facades. The thin slab surfacing is an easy-to-handle material, perfect for coating metal or wood structures, giving pieces of furnituresuch as desks, benches and shelving a durable design statement. It can also be used over existing furniture, and to cover tabletops, fireplaces, cabinets and flooring to achieve a chic new look.
Neolith’s ICFF booth will feature a contemporary theme centered on unique furniture and design applications, including a winery bar, fireplace, bench seating and much more. New products on display will include:
• Retrostone – Bold Terrazzo-inspired décor influenced by early-Renaissance Venetian architecture and characterized by a mosaic of marble and granite chips set in concrete stone.
• Krater – Vividly detailed stone that increases design options for naturally darker shades and tones within their commercial and residential surfacing projects.
• Calatorao – Distinctive, fine-grained limestone which has been hewn from the world-famous quarries of Zaragoza, Spain, for over 2000 years.
• Estatuario – A combination of thick and subtle veins of grey with delicate gold edging, crossing a pure white background stands out due to its faithful interpretation of Carrara marbles.
• Calacatta – Inspired by the best Calacatta from Carraraboards available on the market, this décor is unique in that it offers two different aesthetic effects: bookmatch and an endmatch.
• La Boheme – Inspired by the trunk of Lebanese cedar, this design stands out because of the play of robust knots and marked lines which offer movement and depth.
• Luna NanoTech Polished – The exclusive polishing process, in which a slab is directly polished once it comes out of the kiln using special raw material, creates a perfectly flat reflection.
Neolith slabs, which are made from 100 percent natural raw materials, combine the aesthetics of stone, wood and metals with increased durability and less maintenance than natural counterparts thanks to a revolutionary development process. The resulting material is one of the most resilient surfaces on the market, unfazed by continuous use, scratching, extreme heat or cold, moisture and harsh chemicals.
With the new introductions, Neolith now offers over 56 different designs across its seven collections – in multiple finishes and thicknesses—providing specifiers with a broader range of design possibilities.
Neolith products are available in the U.S. and worldwide through a large network of distributors. For a location near you or to learn more, visit www.neolith.com.