Coverings awards deadlines right around the corner
The submission deadlines for a number of Coverings- related awards are coming up.See below for competition information and submission links.
- CID Awards, Feb. 5 Deadline (Extended): Designers, architects, builders, and other professionals can submit work to the 2018 Coverings Installation and Design (CID) Awards program, which celebrates achievements in design and installation of tile and stone products in both residential and commercial projects. Submit your projects here: CID Awards Submissions.
- Prize: A $3,000 grand prize will be awarded to one project, and eight category winners will each $2,000.
- Rockstar Awards, Feb. 5 Deadline: Emerging industry leaders are spotlighted through the annual Rock Stars Awards, which honors the best talent under 35. Nominate a Rockstar here: Rockstars Submission
- Prize: Honored at the Rock Star Awards luncheon, profiled on the Coverings website for one year, as well as social media promotion, inclusion in a Coverings press release, a dedicated Rock Star badge ribbon and a free one-night stay in Atlanta during Coverings.
- Atlanta Student Design Competition; March 1 Deadline: Atlanta-area graduate and undergraduate students studying interior design, architecture or studio arts programs can submit designs for creation of an artistic ATL-area public bench. Visit this link for information and to submit: Atlanta Student Design Competition
- Prize: Winners will be awarded cash prizes and their structures will be displayed at Coverings 2018 from May 8-11, 2018, and then placed in an Atlanta park following the show.