Voguebay had a successful Total Solutions was this year, being a Table Top exhibitor and seeing new faces and longstanding customers.
The company reports its products were very well received and it was encouraged by the product selection. From talking with distributors and clients, a few things stood out:
- Big is in! Bigger tiles are everywhere and Voguebay is on track with a variety of size options from 16×16, 16×32, 32×32, 12×36, 24×36, & even a 30×60 tile!
- 3D is more popular than ever. Voguebay’s range of 3D porcelains and a variety of mosaic options from glass, marble, to porcelain are available for a wide range of applications.
- In an online world, service is still key. Voguebay now have reps spread all over the U.S., ready to provide the top notch service.
The company also is showing its four new lines of Italian porcelain, suitable for a variety of installations
- Backstage features a contemporary concrete design with three different finishes for any application
- Riviera is unrectified and available in a 16×24 to give a classic Italian tile look for the floor
- Marblesque features stellar marble patterns and builds on the industry’s need for large tiles with sizes up to 30×60
- Skystone enhances the natural beauty of limestone in a porcelain range available with a number of sizes and finishes to suit any taste
All the new porcelains lines are rated for commercial use.