Stone – April 2017
Dazzling natural beauty on display at Antolini
At Coverings this month, show guests will have the opportunity to be wowed by fantastic natural stone exhibits at Antolini, booth #2270.
HAUTE NATURE is Antolini’s tribute to a designer who has provided the world with the most
fashionable creations: Mother Nature. Antolini’s most elaborate exhibition immerses guests in stunning examples of Mother Nature’s most marvelous natural stone masterpieces, displayed in innovative ways and often illuminated and backlit for fantastic effect.
The reception desk is made of Explosion Blue, accompanied by two Morsetto lamps designed by Alessandro La Spada, and a magnificent backwall made of Stratos Design | Explosion Blue with an insert of backlit Crystal Quartz.
The bar area features a counter in Amethyst “Original” and Bianco Lasa | Covelano “Vena Oro”
illuminated by two Amethyst “Original” chandeliers and a backwall featuring the same stones
as the counter.
The booth also features 12 large backlit Precioustone slabs, six non-backlit Precioustone slabs, six Shellstone slabs, and 56 stone strips in polished and leather finish.
Eight onyx coffee tables in different colors can be found throughout with white poufs for seating. A large
videowall plays Antolini studios. Fourteen stone busts are adorned with Lady A Precioustone jewelery.
A special room dedicated to Azerocare will feature Bronze Amani walls and a kitchen. The room is strictly reserved for customers accompanied by salespeople, and a demonstration of the revolutionary innovation of AzeroCare’s bulletproof protection against staining and etching for marbles, onyxes, and soft quartzites. For the very first time, the public will be able to see firsthand proof of the treatment’s efficacy.
Materials used include:
- Amethyst “Original” — For over 3,000 years it has been one of the gems that are most often used in jewelry and furniture, prized for its properties of “second sight,” and exuding a royal purple hue.
- Bianco Lasa | Covelano “Vena Oro” — This marble is uniform, compact, with fine-grain crystals and excellent physical properties. Bianco Lasa Covelano marble, is excellent to work with and can be easily mirror-polished to bring out its unique shine, color and transparency. Due to its good resistance to compression and bending, its ability to resist weathering and its hardness, it can be put to any use inarchitecture, construction and art.
- Quartzite Michelangelo — Beautiful veining characterizes this stone, combining both warm and cool tones.
- Fusion Wow | Original “Multicolor” – With the intense color of papayas and iridescent flares, this multicolor stone offers warm colors and exotic appearance.
- Fusion Wow | Original “Light” – This quartzite is perfect for adorning the most fascinating projects, with shades of green that spread like gentle waves or and windblown field. This wonderful natural stone, unique for its colors and stunning veining, is now offered in a world exclusive by Antolini.
- Fusion Wow | Original “Dark” – This quartzite captivates with a dappled blue appearance that is mysterious and deep.
- Invisible Grey — Much like a painting, the Invisible Grey stone effortlessly displays a unique and individual pattern that consists of an almost shattered, dramatic look, with delicate lines of dark grey contrasting against the light.
- Bronze Amani —This valuable and elegant natural stone comes from Spain, bringing warm and welcoming tones,which recall hints of bronze, and treating observers to three-dimensional characteristics that are formed from interlacing of various shades of color.
- Explosion Blue – This natural stone resembles a wave that creatively embraces the nocturnal sea-dark tones, slightly reflecting the gold threads of the moon.
- Crystal Quartz —Crystal Quartz preserves the intact beauty of spirituality. Able to capture the natural light and to produce extraordinary effects, this material has been considered in ancient times a god’s gift and so is today, as its healing properties are still effective. This natural stone has a magic allure that can be used as a perfect tool by the most visionary designers in search of a new harmony, conceptually as well as materially conceived.
For more information on these and other beautiful and spectacular Antolini materials, visit www.antolini.com