American Olean Introduces Six New Collections
American Olean® introduces six new collections, expanding its array of outstanding tile and stone offerings to include stylish products inspired by textiles, marble and watercolor, all enhanced with Reveal Imaging.
The new product offerings include:
- Elemental Canvas, an organic, woven fabric look with rich colors and graphics in six neutral shades in 24” x 24” and 12” x 24” formats with 1” x 3” mosaics. This ColorBody porcelain features TruEdge technology, and includes a linear mosaic option.
- Theoretical Bold, a bright and colorful ColorBody complement to the Theoretical series with a light graphic variation for visual depth and richness. In 24” x 24” and 12” x 24” formats in six eye-popping colors.
- Abound glazed veramic floor, wall and mosaic tile evokes polished marble aesthetic in five neutral shades. Abound offers a full package of sizes, with mosaic and decorative wall accents.
- Horizon glazed ceramic is an elegant wall tile with a watercolor graphic in four neutral hues and a large format linear design – 6” x 16” format with 1/2″ x 12” coordinating jolly trim
- Harvest Grove is a rustic wood look in glazed porcelain floor tile in 6” x 24” formats and a glazed ceramic 2” x 2” mosaic
- Serentina, a striking glass- and-stone mosaic available in three geometric designs and six color blends.
Visit www.americanolean.com for details.